This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here
Slow cooker beef roast
Check out our video on how to cook this delicious Slow Cooker Beef Roast on YouTube at:
Be sure to subscribe to our channel to see all of our fast and easy how-to videos.
Let your slow cooker do all the work for this simple, mouth-watering, melt in your mouth Slow Cooker Beef Roast. Set it and forget it to enjoy later in the day. Whether its on a bun, in some tacos or quesadillas, or as a roast with vegetables, this beef roast is as delicious as it is versatile.
What You’ll Need:
- 2-3 lbs Chuck Roast
- 2-3 cups Beef Broth (unsalted)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Slow Cooker
- Whisk together the beef broth and seasonings in a bowl.
- Place the roast in the slow cooker and slowly pour the mixture over the meat.
- Cook on slow for 8 hours for the most tender meat, or on high for 4 hours if you’re short on time.
- Pull the meat out (carefully, it will literally fall apart it’s so tender) and allow it to rest on the place to absorb as much juice as possible.
- Pull apart with a fork and enjoy!
Options for scarfing this tender meat down:
- Throw in some baby carrots, diced potatoes, and a chopped up onion and celery in the slow cooker as well to make this a hearty dinner.
- Place the pulled beef on some buns and top with BBQ sauce – great for lunches
- Toast up some tortillas for delicious pulled beef tacos or quesadillas
- Top your favorite macaroni and cheese